Why jane iredale minerals are approved and recommended post treatment:
- Broad Spectrum Protection: jane iredale mineral foundations are a chemical free, dry UVA/UVB sun protection.
- Anti-inflammatory, Conceal and Heal: calm and cover redness from facial, chemical peel, waxing or microdermabrasion.
- Weightless: no talc, fillers or pore colging ingredients.
- Pure: no allergic risk due to the purity of minerals.
- Inert: pure minerals will not harbor bacteria.
- Non-comedogenic and oil free
- 5 core products carry Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation.
Skincare features and benefits:
PurePressed Base: best for normal to oily skin, semi-matte finish
- Zinc oxide is anti microbial
- Pomegranate extract: Protects and aids in minimizing UV damage
- Extracts of Sea Minerals – Soothe, Nourishes and Aids in hydration
Amazing Base: best for normal to dry skin, satin/dewy finish
- Pomegranate- Protects and aids in minimizing UV damage
- Extracts of Sea Minerals- Soothe, nourishes and aids in hydration
- COQ10- Helps to reverse the signs of aging and protects
- Hyaluronic Acid – attracts moisture, can hold up to 40 times it weight in water
- Extracts of Sea Minerals – Algae Extracts- Soothes, nourishes and aids in hydration
- White Leaf Extracts – Calms, soothes and protects
- D2O – Refreshing and hydrating
- Balance – Helps to balance out the PH of the skin with Green Tea extract and Tangerine extract
- POMMIST – Hydrates and protects. Pomegranate extract is great for the Environmentally Challenged skin – someone with alot of sun damage or someone with rosacea.